Family Summer Camps
There is a separate registration link for each family camp, but you can register multiple family members for a single family camp in the same form. If you are registering for more than one family camp, you will need to use multiple forms.
Directors: Revs. David and Beth Long-Higgins
Dates: July 8-14, 2018
Ages: Family Camp One is for everyone!!!Adults - $415 12 – 17 yrs. old - $385 7 – 11 yrs. old - $280 0-6 yrs. old - FREE Pastors Beth and Dave Long-Higgins have been co-pastors at David’s United Church of Christ in Canal Winchester, Ohio, for 16 years. They have been in co-ministry together for nearly 25 years. In that time, they have been directing Family Camp One, first as assistants to Beth’s dad, Rev. John Long, who started the camp in the early 1970’s. Since John’s death in 2002, they have carried on the tradition of Family Camp One with the able assistance of Beth’s sister, Mary Long, who serves as the Family Camp One administrator. Family Camp One gathers folks across generations and life experiences into a delightful week of learning, laughter, and love. Some come with their immediate family; others come with their extended family; still others come by themselves and discover that they are part of the “big” family that gathers for this remarkable week of spiritual growth. There is a rich blend of things that people experience when they come to Family Camp One. Here is just a sampling:
- Different kinds of Spiritual growth opportunities each morning from nursery through adult.
- No need to worry about meal planning…the camp kitchen keeps us well fed.
- Wonderful afternoon and evening activities
- Rich worship at Vesper Point every evening
- If you are looking for a way to rest, rejuvenate, and renew, we hope you will join us. The gift of Family Camp One is that whether you have been to camp before or this is your first time, you are a member of the camp family. You will find encouragement for your journey and the gift of God’s love nourishing you in many amazing ways.