Facility Tour & Amenities
Dunkirk Camp & Conference Center’s cabins and main buildings are open from May through October and are available for camps, conferences, retreats, banquets, meetings, picnics, and family reunions. Pilgrim Lodge is open year-round. The grounds are level and walking should not present difficulties for anyone young or old. There are paved walkways to almost every point on the grounds. Ample parking is adjacent to the Administration Building.
DCC is 110 acres of woodland, streams, playing fields, open grounds, and nature trails overlooking Lake Erie which include:
- Basketball court
- * Volleyball courts
- * Huge open field spaces perfect for soccer, baseball, and other sports – a backstop, soccer nets, and other equipment is available
- * Snack bar
- * Camp store
- * Campfires and a picnic grove
- * Playground with handicapped accessibility
- * Competition-sized swimming pool and wading pool
- * A 9-hole frisbee golf course
DCC is accessible for the physically disabled. Five cabins are equipped with ramps, four of which have special lavatory facilities. Blacktop connects all major buildings, including the pool. There is a boardwalk through the woods which will accommodate wheelchairs.
Check date availability and rates by contacting Anne Wilmot, the Camp Manager, at (716) 366-1900