Dunkirk Camp & Conference Center
The Dunkirk Camp & Conference Center (DCC) is 110 acres of woodland, streams, playing fields, open grounds, and nature trails overlooking Lake Erie. DCC has been home to thousands of visitors over the last 92 years. Whether attending one of our sleepover summer camps, day camp, retreats, a wedding or our Halloween Happening, DCC provides you with an unforgettable experience. From the moment you drive through the pillars, you can feel the Dunkirk Spirit and the Spirit stays with you long after your visit.
We are associated with the United Church of Christ and welcome everyone, as we encourage diversity among our campers. We strive to be somewhere to be yourself. Contact us to book your trip or sign up for an upcoming camp session.
Please read this letter from our Board of Directors regarding COVID-19 and camp this summer.
Register by May 15th for our camps to take advantage of the early bird discount. See below for other discounts available.
- Early Bird Discount – $25/person You must register by April 15, 2020 and have made a $150 deposit per registered child or family member
- First-Time Camper – $100/person NO OTHER DISCOUNT CAN BE APPLIED
- Sibling Discount – $50 off beginning with second child registered
- Multi-Camp Discount – $100 off each additional week-long camp registered for the same child
- * NEW * Referral Discount – Refer someone NEW to DCC and when they register and make their $150 deposit, you will receive $25 off your fees for each person who registers